Found new Sahara, Flamingo $1 chips or other Vegas same blue $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Anyone have any of these for sale? Continuing the search for more house mold Vegas 1's that are the same color as Flamingo Hilton's but way cheaper (Harrah's 1's and Cosmo 1's are also the same color if you have some of those as well ... Mandalay's 1's are close as a last resort) Looking to be under $2/chip since these are live :tup:

I didn't think they were the same shade but after getting one, realized they are a good match. Not as cool as the old Ballys and Flamingo Hiltons but they will do just fine for a limit game :)

1592500729669.png

scored a rack of these bad boys :tup:

I'm glad they kept the same base color as the SLS $1 chips .... blue 1's or bust (down with boring white) :)

still could use another rack of Sahara or even barrels

also barrels of Cosmo $1, Harrah's $1, or non house mold Flamingo $1

looking to pay under $2/chip since these are live

Reactions: jun
B
U
M
P

Who's got some house mold blues (or even a barrel of the current live THC Flamingos)?

still looking for a rack .... I always see Flamingo solid racks for sale but never get them in time

Have some new Sahara's ... I'm your man to dump them to

Harrahs, SLS, OShea's.... crappy chips, sell them to me :)

I always see Flamingo solid racks for sale but never get them in time

So I scored a rack of these yesterday (under $2/chip too) .... finally got one by luck seeing the post quickly. However I could use one or two more barrels of blue $1 Vegas chips (don't need a full rack anymore)

If anyone has a a barrel or two (or even 10) laying around, let me know. Harrahs, Flamingo, new Sahara are all current and live.
35 more chips gives me a full 8 racks for awesome limit games (with my fancy poker game dice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom