New Priority Mail Flat Rate Box price chart (1 Viewer)

dennis63

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score

Purchased tonight for delivery out to Washington state in the morning. Online purchase is always slightly cheaper than going to the counter as USPS.

I believe it used to be $7.05 or $7.10 online, so there was a slight increase, even using online purchase.

I bought mine online yesterday...for $8. Forgot it was a Padded Flat Rate Envelope, not a SFRB. :oops:

Mailed two 1st class small padded envelopes today (USPS small ones)... last week it was $3.5..today $4.81!

I'm going to get screwed when I mail out 46 packages of Mapes dealer buttons :(
Price everyone in the GB paid was based on the old shipping cost.. :meh:

Mailed two 1st class small padded envelopes today (USPS small ones)... last week it was $3.5..today $4.81!

I'm going to get screwed when I mail out 46 packages of Mapes dealer buttons :(
Price everyone in the GB paid was based on the old shipping cost.. :meh:
I'm pretty sure you should just send out a pm asking everyone for the difference. No need to lose $50+ on the deal.

Online purcahses are slightly cheaper. I just purchased SFRB online and it was $7.35 domestic.

That is odd.. you sure it was a SFRB and not an envelope?
I thought online is now the same price as the post office... unless you have a business account/pay via a 3rd party.

https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm
Small Flat Rate Box$7.50 commercial base

$7.90 at Post Office (retail & online)

Flat Rate Envelope$6.95 commercial base

$7.35 Post Office (retail & online)

Online purchase is always slightly cheaper than going to

Sadly, I do not believe this is true anymore.

USPS listed prices as "commercial base" and "retail." As of yesterday, both sets of numbers are exactly the same. (They use to be slightly less online.)

Anyone know how many chips fit in a SFRB and a MFRB? Thanks.

Actually, do you know how many chips fit in a SFRB? Because perhaps its better to do 2 X SFRB vs 1 X MFRB ($1.45 diffs). If I can get 250 chips in a SFRB, then it could work. I just dont have any of these boxes in front of me so have no idea.

Actually, do you know how many chips fit in a SFRB? Because perhaps its better to do 2 X SFRB vs 1 X MFRB ($1.45 diffs). If I can get 250 chips in a SFRB, then it could work. I just dont have any of these boxes in front of me so have no idea.
I think you can squeeze 2 racks worth with shipping tricks in a SFRB. It's not worth the risk though. I think if you're sending 460 MFRB is the way to go.

I'd put 115 chips each into SFRBs and then put those four boxes in a MFRB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom