SOLD Park Place Heads Up Set or by the Rack and Barrel: FMK Sale #3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
For your consideration in the 3rd edition of the Felt, Mince, Kiss It Goodbye sale is a high roller heads up set or racks and barrels of Park Place by Abiatti. Heads up set is $650 shipped with a dealer button with one of two breakdowns as follows:

$5 x 260
$20 x 40

OR

$5 x 240
$20 x 60

Breakdown of what is available is by the rack or barrel is below and will be updated as chips are spoken for. Price is $225/rack or $50/barrel + shipping. This is a dibs sale, but I reserve the right to sell to someone requesting more. Dealer button will be available for $7 + shipping if the set is not sold

These are some of my favorite feeling chips I’ve had my hands on. They’re buttery and soft while shuffling and they stack really well. The colors are bright and the labels are top notch. I am keeping a similar set for myself, because I don't think I would forever regret moving on from them all together.

Apache racks are available to the buyer if they choose for $3.00/rack + shipping.

$0.25 x 35
$1 x 4
$5 x 266
$20 x 74
$25 x 3
$100 x 1

Payment via PPFF. Shipping will be in USPS priority boxes unless otherwise requested. Insurance available and encouraged at buyers cost. International buyers welcome, but I can only guarantee the chips until they are delivered at my post office.

IMG_6266.JPG
IMG_6267.JPG

IMG_6191.JPG

IMG_6190.JPG

Last edited:
Well, if you had just let me ponder another 3 or 4 weeks I would have bought the original set, but you had to go and sell them... A perfect example of another one that got away. I don't know how I love with myself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom