New Poker School in Maryland (1 Viewer)

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
My wife frequents the Hereford Public Library with our 3-year-old. They have a high-quality story time. Anyway, she spotted this and promptly suggested it to me:

https://www.bcpl.info/events-and-programs/list.html#!/158680

Yes, that's a poker class at my local public library. She suggested I attend and try to recruit players for my home game. I love my wife.

I actually tried to register and "it's full". Go figure. A "non-cash" poker game that fills up. I bet they don't even have a hot dog roller or Paulson chips or dejign cards or a nice table. It's my new mission to attend this school and see what it's all about.

Going to recruit is a good idea! You might be able to host your own. Maybe one session on the basics (rules, shuffling, dealing, etc.) and another on basic strategy. You might pick up some players. The trick would be where to advertise it. You would also have to evaluate the risk of unknown people coming to your house, and there would likely be some coming for the same reason you would go to that one. That could open up a lot of new players if you met another host.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom