New Poker Lover (1 Viewer)

SmokingAces

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello together!

I'm new in the forum. I play Poker for a few years as a rare practised Hobby. The last months my love with the game and especially with the different pokerchips rose. Currently I play with the german Bullets Cards "Tony" Clay Chips and looking forward to get some ceramics. Due to living in Germany my possibilities to get ceramics are limited, since import costs from the US are very high (19% import-VAT and possibly customs duty on top).

Looking forward to browse through the forums.

All the best!
SmokingAces

Hi! There are plenty of other chippers from Germany around these parts that can advise you on the most cost-efficient methods for getting chips imported. @OfficerLovejoy @JackDeRke @5aces to name a few. Good luck!
Thanks! That helped already :)

Moin
Aus dem derzeit viel zu kalten Ostfriesland.
Ah die ceramic story kennen wir nicht wahr @ChrisWa . Naja oder China clays aber letztlich wissen wir doch was das wahre ist :)

Wenn Interesse an Samplesets besteht sag gerne Bescheid :) da lässt sich ne Menge hinbekommen!

LG Malte
Moin aus Nordbaden :) Interesse an Samplesets besteht auf jeden Fall. Ich habe schon im Poker Chip Forum Classifieds ein Angebot entdeckt, bei dem Tiki Kings, Lucky Dragons und Dia de los Muertos Samplesets in DE angeboten werden. Insbesondere die Tiki Kings habe ich mir schon lange überlegt ein Sample Set zu importieren.

Welcome and hello fellow german chipper!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask via pm. Most if not all the problems you are facing now as a chipper in europe have been solved by one of us at some point and we like to help.

Thanks! That helped already :)

Moin aus Nordbaden :) Interesse an Samplesets besteht auf jeden Fall. Ich habe schon im Poker Chip Forum Classifieds ein Angebot entdeckt, bei dem Tiki Kings, Lucky Dragons und Dia de los Muertos Samplesets in DE angeboten werden. Insbesondere die Tiki Kings habe ich mir schon lange überlegt ein Sample Set zu importieren.
Sehr schön. Ja ich denke den Import kann man sich wahrscheinlich sparen :)

As they say feel free to pm any of us we are usually all pretty helpful :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom