New Poker Chip Forum Resource Added (1 Viewer)

Here's somebody's new avatar... not mine, but somebody's......

paulson-blurple-png.9806

awesome tool. saves me lots of calculations.

*checks set*

"yep, still $6k."

*begins collecting bottles and cans from office trash*

Seems that the color list at top would be more useful if it mirrored the chip photo presentation (seven columns, twelve rows). The position of the chip name in the table does not match the position of the chip in the photo array.

Matching the grid to the images would not work because the images would move around depending on a user's web browser window width. It's part of the "responsive design" and keeps the site mobile device friendly.

Yeah, I saw that weak stock response after I posted. Since it doesn't matter either way for small screen users, why penalize those who are using a display large enough to show the entire pic table without wrap-around (which is 7 x 12)?

In other words, put both the text table and the photo table in alphabetical order with the same reference point (either left-to-right or in columns).

I think a couple names are dups. SB Grey, Showboat Grey, and Grey are probably all the same. I think its 84 colors plus the 5 new ones.

I think a couple names are dups. SB Grey, Showboat Grey, and Grey are probably all the same. I think its 84 colors plus the 5 new ones.
Grey is lighter than Showboat, but sb grey could very well be showboat

There have been a few listed for sale lately but none of them have the Royal Blue!!!

There were many sample chip sets Paulson offered in the past, but the royal blue chip was only offered once, in the 78-chip set. There was a 64-chip set, a 78, a 77(royal blue removed), a 77 with 6 replaced "leaded" chips on the RHC mold to make all chips non-lead, an 83, and now 88.

Prior to the then "full" 64-chip set, they were more haphazard with the color samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom