New PCF Member (1 Viewer)

rjmech

Waiting List
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am a local Detroit area poker player that loves low stakes poker both cash games and tournaments.

I enjoy all forms of the game especially the big bet games like NLHE, PLO, PLO8 as well as fun limit games like HORSE, Badugi and my new favorite Pineapple Open Face Chinese Poker!

I got started playing cards as a kid playing crazy eights, UNO, rummy, hearts, spades, euchre then took up bridge in high school.

Some of my poker buddies steered me to this site to find meetups and general poker chat.

I love to travel including going to Vegas, Myrtle Beach, and Florida. My next adventure would be a poker cruise! I went on a Carnival cruise last year for the 1st time and went to Miami, Key West, Cozumel, day at sea then back to Miami. I played in a $250 satellite while on the cruise but busted out early. What a great time!

Other interests include golf (shoot in the 90s) and beer especially IPAs!

I'm headed to Vegas in November 7-14 and December 25-30 and am hoping to hit the WSOP this year since it is rescheduled!

I enjoy browsing this forum and hope to play with you soon at least on pokerrr2.

Take Care,

Randy

Beer_GM.jpg

Welcome to PCF Randy. You will enjoy what this site has to offer.

See ya on the virtual felt soon.

Jon

Welcome Randy!

You look familiar, I'm betting we probably played at Marc's together at some point last year.

Hello and welcome! You sound like you’ll fit right in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom