Found New PCA Plaque Group Buy Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgpilot

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Mods delete if not allowed. I've placed this thread in the group buy thread but wanted to generate additional interest here. I won't keep this bumped.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-pca-plaque-group-buy-thread.60329/

Greetings PCF!

I am working to organize a PCA plaque group buy using MSK plaques. ***I do not own the artwork below - it belongs to @Johnny5.***

I plan to take orders soon, finalize a price with MSK, and then place the order. This has been a slow process so keep that in mind. I still need to finalize the sizing. I'm thinking a min size of 94*66mm for the 1ks. I will be ordering extras for samples, but not accepting dibs for samples here. Once I get the order, I'll open a new thread for samples.

I'll gauge interest, finalize pricing, and hopefully get something going here soon. We've got the artwork nailed down. I've reached out to MSK - just need to know how many people will be interested!

Thanks!

v/r,
-Brian

pca_v2_set1e (1).jpg

For those interested in price, Brandon's order alone should take the cost to the $6.50 a plaque range for the 94x66 sized plaques.

Msk have some sort of sliding scale discount, which drops heavily once you order more than say 20 of a certain design (from maybe $9.50 down to $7), but then it seems to move quite slowly until you break a decent amount over the 100+ mark.

Don't quote me on that, see what msk come back with, but that's a guestimate that might assist those that are interested, but unsure of price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom