New Paulson Project (1 Viewer)

Within the next couple weeks I should have a new design or two that I will share. I will start a new pre-sale hopefully by the end of the month.

Thought I would share what VERY rough early designs are. Trust me J5 will make one of these look fantastic!

View attachment 166773

Any chance of making a 20 denom chip?

how about a .50 cent chip its alot better than 25 cent less chips alot of people like low denotation lots of people dont tournament play

images

feeding-the-trolls-you-are.jpg

what ever happened to the good old poker game with .50 1$ 5$ 10$ 25$ cash buy in all this tournament play dont get it win 3 4 hundred go home
You don't read here much do you? Cash games are predominantly what people around here play when they have a choice. Meet ups around here usually start a day to day and a half with cash games galore up to the main tournament event - them cash games following. Cash games are king around here.

Not to mention that I’m pretty sure that you can’t get chips made by GPI that have a dollar amount higher than $2.50, at least for the home market. Hence the tournament set.

Within the next couple weeks I should have a new design or two that I will share. I will start a new pre-sale hopefully by the end of the month.

Thought I would share what VERY rough early designs are. Trust me J5 will make one of these look fantastic!

View attachment 166773
How about we go with the norwhal and call it "Buddy's Workshop"? Base the theme around the North Pole. Do a limited run to be sold on black Friday. Perfect gift for your "kids"!
1972963_0.png

Here is the new set we are working on. The idea was to say Coronado but the Paulson legal department might think it is too similar to Corona.
I am not sure if we can have $ signs but will try.
We will be starting a presale soon for these and will reorder the Elite chips. Will be ordering more Paulson racks too.

monacoset.jpg

How many more sets (chips) do we need to create (buy) before they open their Blue Chip line to us chippers?

Although I’ll take the $ as progress.

Can I suggest changing the colors up a fraction? It's your party and you can do what you want, but imho the pink and the orange are way too close in color to have on the table at the same time. Both are great chips, but dirty stacks are going to be common and possibly a problem with returns.

I have 1100 of the Elites and this is my only semi-complaint with the set.

Just trying to help all chippers! :)

Here is the new set we are working on. The idea was to say Coronado but the Paulson legal department might think it is too similar to Corona.
I am not sure if we can have $ signs but will try.
We will be starting a presale soon for these and will reorder the Elite chips. Will be ordering more Paulson racks too.

View attachment 174668
Fabulous. Maybe pink for the frac?

Great looking chips. I’m making the Elites my first chip purchase but I like these as well. Might have to pick some of these up as well.

Can I suggest changing the colors up a fraction? It's your party and you can do what you want, but imho the pink and the orange are way too close in color to have on the table at the same time. Both are great chips, but dirty stacks are going to be common and possibly a problem with returns.!

+1

The Elite 5000s can get lost in a pile of 500s after a few beers.

The only option is to switch the brown chip to $5000. Let me know if you would like to see that.

That was going to be my suggestion. I like it. People may complain if the $5 and $10 are red and orange though. Is there a need / demand for the $10 chip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom