New Paulson Project (1 Viewer)

I've been working on a theme for a while but haven't had the time or money to put this in motion for custom chips. It's my homage towards my favorite chips and the great sport of baseball, which kind of would work with "world series" words added to the chip.
I was going to buy some of these Apache group buy and just place labels over these. But if I can share with the PCF community plus get these as inlays instead of labels would be fantastic. The inlay shapes and colors kind of go hand in hand. This would be a nice set for Cash or Tourney.View attachment 154392

I like this design. Is it possible to create a company called Ball Cap and Hat (or a generic name such as Havana Club?) and order promotional chips for that company...and no, this is not a rehash of the ES/AS discussion...this is a serious question.

How about a tribute to the classic Hard Candy chips??

hardcore-gangsta.jpg

Agreed. If not this, then something like the Palais line would be great.

If you were wanting to offer two lines, you could always switch from Top Hat & Cane to Bowler & Brolly. Very similar concept and look but with significant enough tweaks that it should pass.
I like the bowler idea. Change it to bowler and cane and make it a Kubrick tribute chip! :LOL: :laugh:

clockwork_orange_costume.jpg

I like this design. Is it possible to create a company called Ball Cap and Hat (or a generic name such as Havana Club?) and order promotional chips for that company...and no, this is not a rehash of the ES/AS discussion...this is a serious question.
It's easy to create the company and honestly you just need to register it with your state and create an FEIN the federal employer identification number. But likely if you want to do it right you are going to need to pay through the company bank account so you will have some money trail there and you will have that expense. If you have any actual sales or service you may need to pay your local b and o and then also have some federal filing to do but it should be basic. Then I guess you could just dissolve the company. Depending on what proof they need exactly for you to buy "promotional chips" it could be a pain or you could just have a small shell company.

It's easy to create the company and honestly you just need to register it with your state and create an FEIN the federal employer identification number. But likely if you want to do it right you are going to need to pay through the company bank account so you will have some money trail there and you will have that expense. If you have any actual sales or service you may need to pay your local b and o and then also have some federal filing to do but it should be basic. Then I guess you could just dissolve the company. Depending on what proof they need exactly for you to buy "promotional chips" it could be a pain or you could just have a small shell company.

That's a pipe dream. It's easy to create a corporation or LLC, but GPI still wouldn't make the chips, and if you found someone else to make them, GPI would sue you for trademark infringement under the "likelihood of confusion" provision, and win.

As someone who made a purchase during the presale of the Paulson Top Hat chips that has been cancelled by GPI - I would like to suggest that this thread be dedicated to a design that resembles the original Top Hat design as closely as possible that GPI will agree to.

Apache logos, Old West themes ect. could be implemented in the second set that Apache was originally panning to do in a couple months time.

I wonder if only having a top hat or only a cane above the denominations would satisfy GPI legal. Not sure how it would look but maybe centring the denom and having a top hat above and cane below might work.

I would like it if a 25k chip was added.

I've been working on a theme for a while but haven't had the time or money to put this in motion for custom chips. It's my homage towards my favorite chips and the great sport of baseball, which kind of would work with "world series" words added to the chip.
I was going to buy some of these Apache group buy and just place labels over these. But if I can share with the PCF community plus get these as inlays instead of labels would be fantastic. The inlay shapes and colors kind of go hand in hand. This would be a nice set for Cash or Tourney.View attachment 154392
Love this^. I would snap buy.

If we're going with the top hat and cane logo, I think it should be modified slightly to be a top hat and pair of white gloves lying on the head of a cane. The only other objects I can think of that maximize the "hoity-toity" factor would be opera glasses and a watch chain. Why have ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man" lyrics suddenly popped into my head?

If we're going with the top hat and cane logo, I think it should be modified slightly to be a top hat and pair of white gloves lying on the head of a cane. The only other objects I can think of that maximize the "hoity-toity" factor would be opera glasses and a watch chain. Why have ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man" lyrics suddenly popped into my head?

You mean like these?

Capture.PNG

I threw this together just to gather my thoughts. I think I'd like some text, not sure. I really like the apache theme, there is a lot of potential there. I'm not a huge fan of this design, what would you change?

firstIdea.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom