New member (1 Viewer)

CSW

Pair
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Just joined PCF at the encouragement of Chris Manzoni. I’ve played poker off and on for about 15-20 years. I hosted a very informal home game in college, and many years later began hosting a monthly game shortly before COVID. I’m restarting things now and looking to upgrade my setup to make things a bit more professional. It’s only a $20 game for 10-20 people. But I love poker and it is fun for me to make the game feel polished.

In the process, I found Chris M.’s super helpful YouTube videos on logistics, and then stumbled into the world of custom poker chips (all along, I thought I was fancy because I had two of those $100 clay composite sets instead of the plastic grocery store sets that my friends played with, haha!). I’m in the process of designing a logo and designing my first custom tournament set. I’ll post some color/design combos in the appropriate forum shortly. Any and all input would be very appreciated for this complete design novice. :)

Thanks in advance for the community!
Chris

Hello and welcome to PCF Chris This is a great resource for improving your home game with people from all over.

Run away now while you still can! Jk welcome, great community can’t wait to see what you are building.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom