New Member (1 Viewer)

acespelunker

Sitting Out
Reaction score
New member here, checking in from the Denver,CO area.

Currently running a monthly game with anywhere between 10-12 people. Just bought a set of Majestic's from Apache Poker Chips, which I'm super excited about. Currently in the market for a table.

Joined this forum so that I can continue to improve my home games!

Hello from Arvada! We've got a great community of chippers around the metro area from Centennial to Boulder. Tell us about your regular game!

Welcome @acespelunker definitely a lot of awesome chippers in CO... and my ex wife... so overall probably a 50/50 decent place to live! Lol

While it probably won't work, I hope you love the Magestics and grab a nice table and run as fast as you can away from this forum before it sucks you in!

If you find yourself fluent in a few months in a language that only chippers would understand and leaving 99.9% of people looking at you weird saying IHC/THC/RHC/BCC/HSI/PCA/SST/BOH and many more.... then I suggest you roll down your window at 95 MPH and toss your phone out! If you can't, sorry for your bank account and welcome to the club! HAHA

Fellow Chipper Ben

Hello from Arvada! We've got a great community of chippers around the metro area from Centennial to Boulder. Tell us about your regular game!
We play once every month, on a Monday evening. Tournament style. $50 buy-in, stack normally starts with 100 BB. With the chip set I currently have, we start at 25/50, and raise it usually every 30 min.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom