New Member (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello, and happy new year!

I'm a new member here but had been a member of some other poker chip forums in the past (probably 10+ years ago?)
Mainly have a home game but am looking to pick up some more chips for my general home set to expand into being able to use the set for 18xx/Brass games as well.

I'm mainly going to be in the market for $20, $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000 chips (maybe a stack of $5000 as well).
Not sure if I have picture priveleges yet but would be happy to show my set, as it is.

Hello, and happy new year!

I'm a new member here but had been a member of some other poker chip forums in the past (probably 10+ years ago?)
Mainly have a home game but am looking to pick up some more chips for my general home set to expand into being able to use the set for 18xx/Brass games as well.

I'm mainly going to be in the market for $20, $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000 chips (maybe a stack of $5000 as well).
Not sure if I have picture priveleges yet but would be happy to show my set, as it is.
Welcome back to the hobby of poker chipping.

Would love to see your set. I don't know that you are restricted from posting photos. Perhaps I'm wrong, it has been nearly 3 years since I stumbled upon the hobby. I think you are only restricted, at first, in the classifieds, where you cannot post. At least until you have reached 10 posts, or is it 20?

Have fun on your search.

Here's the set(s). I think some members might recognize them ;)
Didn't post all of the quanitities but I've got a small set of the Blue Sands and then the rest are my pride and joy.

Attachments

• matsui.jpg
    matsui.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 84
  • paulsons.jpg
    paulsons.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 79
Most likely not on the tourney set. But who knows!
I play a lot of board games that use plastic/paper money and it just dawned on me I could put my chips to use instead of collecting dust right now.

My first agenda item is to find a couple barrels of 10s, a barrel of 100s, 500s, and maybe 1000s.
I figure the 25c and 50c chips can be used as $25 $50 in some of those games (as they don't go down to fractionals)
Easier said than done I think.

welcome from a fellow masshole and 18xxer! where abouts in MA are you?

nice mixed set you got there.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm trying to remember how much pain it took to put it together.
I'm in Boston and dabbling in 18xx. But I figure I need another way to put these chips to use so why not!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom