New Member (1 Viewer)

LuckyMe

Reaction score
Greetings all. New member to the community and I am trying to learn a bit more about poker chips. Started looking to buy a home set of chips and realized I have some kind of strange fascination with the things. I watched a few videos about the different types of chips and only made it worse. So here I am. Any advice on a good value set of home for a first set would be much appreciated. Best to all of you.

Glad you found your way here.
There are lots of members who will let you examine different chips to help you make a decision.
Basically you just pay shipping back and forth. Start inquiring and get ready to be overwhelmed with generosity.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm only a couple of months ahead of you, and I'm already 3 sets deep. I am learning that when you finally figure out what you want, there will be at least one chip that is difficult to get. :LOL: :laugh:

Seriously. Also, there are lots of good resources here for set types, chip designs, handling and care, storage, etc. It's a lot of information and just takes time to process. Have fun!

Welcome to the Forum! As everyone else noted, get samples of what you are interested in. And prepare your wallet and bank account for the journey. lol

skip the whole newbie process and just go straight for some clays.

Welcome to the forum!
Definitely get samples to get an in person feel for what you may like and dislike!

Any advice on a good value set of home for a first set would be much appreciated. Best to all of you.

For your wallet's sake...

1618450965766.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom