New member (1 Viewer)

Good_Barba

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am a new member and it’s a pleasure to be part of this community. I hope to learn a lot.

I bought my first case in 2008. It was pretty basic — a 500 “Dice” composite chips — but quickly I decided to buy something better. I went for a 400 set of ASM clay chips and I’m still in love with them.

A689C24D-A8A8-479A-9031-C5F984E01191.jpeg

I wanted more colors but I couldn’t afford it (I couldn’t afford the inlay either). I want to buy 300 more (my therapy is now the poker chip design tool at classicpokerchips.com) but the prices today are obviously higher than they were 12 years ago. So, at least for now, I have to find something else.

Since my ASM chips have no printed value I am thinking of using them in cash-games only. I have been looking for a numbered set to use in tournaments and these are my favorites so far: the Monte Carlo.

170A0344-7B58-4477-9980-82410052DBFB.jpeg

166DAC94-3DC4-47E6-AB27-087A67F0C184.jpeg

EA433B5D-07B6-4E95-BB66-7EFAA6558FB9.jpeg

I know they’re composite but they’re the prettiest composite chips I know. I really like them. Plus, they’re affordable. I can get a 500 set for 100€.

If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Any feedback is welcome.

Best regards to you all!

Welcome to the forum.
Spend a few minutes researching @Gear and @Josh Kifer milling services.
You might be able to upgrade your current set.
I can't see the chips all that well, but they seem to be similar to the Key West line.
Maybe that could be your 'in' for more color variety.
Ultimately you could have your own inlay in these, as well.

Welcome to PCF! Pretty cool ASM set you have, and you can look into getting them labeled! The monte carlo chips arent bad for the price, we have some of those too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom