New member (2 Viewers)

SuperRaDolla

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, as I am a new member here. I admire all the hard work put in by the collectors here and I am looking to start a collection of my own. I hope you all are staying safe and healthy in these times. Looking forward to chatting with some of you soon!

Cheers,

SuperRaDolla

Welcome to the board sir!

Be wise. Have a plan, maybe get a few sample sets. Maybe dive right in and get busy on Sunday with the @TheChipRoom sale. It's a good one.

On your travels, see if you can find my brain and/or my wallet. They'd be very small, like little skittles to your eyes, and I lost them both around here at some point and trying to get them back. o_O

Have fun! Above all! Do you host poker?

Welcome to the board sir!

Be wise. Have a plan, maybe get a few sample sets. Maybe dive right in and get busy on Sunday with the @TheChipRoom sale. It's a good one.

On your travels, see if you can find my brain and/or my wallet. They'd be very small, like little skittles to your eyes, and I lost them both around here at some point and trying to get them back. o_O

Have fun! Above all! Do you host poker?
Will do. Thanks for the tips. I use to host a regular game. Now I just get some folks to play here and there.

Hello and welcome! What part of NY are you from? I’m in the Bronx, Riverdale area. I used to host a monthly game before the lock down... :(
what kind of chips are you interested in?

Hello and welcome! What part of NY are you from? I’m in the Bronx, Riverdale area. I used to host a monthly game before the lock down... :(
what kind of chips are you interested in?
I’m out in the L.E.S area. I’m still learning all the chip language. Right just admiring all the sets that are out there.

Use the search function! Your questions will most likely have been answered before :)

Figure out your budget and determine your breakdown (cash vs tourney) before moving in for your chips.

And if you're lucky enough to find a chipper near you get samples/have a feel of the chips! Compare Paulsons, CPCs, (BCC, TRK), china clays and ceramics before deciding what's best for you. Good luck finding chips you love!

Use the search function! Your questions will most likely have been answered before :)

Figure out your budget and determine your breakdown (cash vs tourney) before moving in for your chips.

And if you're lucky enough to find a chipper near you get samples/have a feel of the chips! Compare Paulsons, CPCs, (BCC, TRK), china clays and ceramics before deciding what's best for you. Good luck finding chips you love!
Thanks thats really helpful! I just searched the difference between primary and secondary. Super helpful.

When this pandemic starts to die down, your more than welcome to come to my game. Although I only have 2 sets now, I have an extensive selection of samples of chips you can see and feel for yourself: TRK, RHC, THC, ABC, Sunfly, Matsui, Bud Jones, CPC, Abbiati and a few others that’s not enough to shuffle. Also feel free to PM me with any questions :)

Welcome to the Site! You're gonna enjoy PCF very much. Now your wallet on the other hand is a different story :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :)
Haha. Well considering the price of those BTP chips I just saw, my wallet agrees with you 100%!

Hello and welcome! Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay strong !
Thank you likewise!

When this pandemic starts to die down, your more than welcome to come to my game. Although I only have 2 sets now, I have an extensive selection of samples of chips you can see and feel for yourself: TRK, RHC, THC, ABC, Sunfly, Matsui, Bud Jones, CPC, Abbiati and a few others that’s not enough to shuffle. Also feel free to PM me with any questions :)
Thanks I will keep this in mind!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom