New member (1 Viewer)

Rip1125

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all - getting back into the chipping scene, grabbed my first set many years ago (Paulson Pharaohs) and was fortunate enough to be able to fund another HS Cincy set from the President‘s Day sale that @The Chip Exchange just ran. Missed the scene love all the awesome chips here, gotta to learn some better self control though!

Hi and welcome!
This is such a nice community and everyone is so nice and helpful here.
I have never handled Paulson chips and i am only happy about it

Thanks for the warm welcome, definitely a great community.
@Anthony Ferguson - I was a previous ChipTalk forum member and that’s how I got the Pharoahs as well!

Have a 600 chip cash set of Phaorahs and a rack of the high denoms packed away somewhere (they were too nice to not purchase.).

My new HS set is now close to 1100 hopefully flexible enough for both cash and tourney, supplemented by the WSOP HS set.

Pretty sure I went overboard on this one but just couldn‘t resist the uncirculated secondaries....

Hi all - getting back into the chipping scene, grabbed my first set many years ago (Paulson Pharaohs) and was fortunate enough to be able to fund another HS Cincy set from the President‘s Day sale that @The Chip Exchange just ran. Missed the scene love all the awesome chips here, gotta to learn some better self control though!
Welcome back sir! :)

You'll have a fantastic time here. Best wishes on your quest as it has clearly, already begun:tup:

We all love pics here. Any pics of your Pharaoh's?!

I regretfully sold mine and it's just too tremendous to try to have them back. Here is my first Paulson Tournament set, I just went nuts for the Paulson Chips mould, mixing Classics, WTHCs, CDIs and Pharaoh's
DSC01202.JPG

@Jeevansluck - better pics to come have a few racks of HS whites and commemorative $5s to get through still... which just reinforces my preference for uncirc chips!

The HS $1s do clean up nicely though, work in progress.

Quick snap of my Pharoah’s the rack of blues are NCV that I use as fracs depending on stakes. Was my first set purchase so breakdown wasn’t the most ideal.
1C08CE43-8CF4-4AF6-8D35-A1AE34F5769F.jpeg
8191FE1A-0D7C-4420-B11D-7A34598F3E35.jpeg
73CDD289-2BF6-44BF-B4FC-2C0E95648A60.jpeg

Welcome to the group, and good luck with the "self control" thing. People here consider "self control" is the manual thermostat that controls the temperature in the room they store their chips in.

I’m clearly a hypocrite.... while posting about self control and restraint in this thread, I’ve concurrently made offers in the Classifieds section :banghead:

Hello and welcome, this isn't the place for self control!! Oh, wait, I don't think that's right... No, this IS the place for self control, I always mix those up.
Good luck with it either way!

Welcome back and I like your taste in chips! Pharaoh's were one of my favorites back in the day but I went with the National Poker Series. I also started chipping again recently (Aug 2019) and went the HS Cincy route as well. They were great chips and played very well. The crew loved them as well.

Hello and welcome! I’m from the Riverdale section of the Bronx. Are you from NYC? There’s definitely some good guys here in the city.

What a great community here. Lots of welcomes and awesome buying experience on the Cincys, just got my third order (and final I hope) in today...

@yone - Im from NY as well but out East in LI

I have a friend from Bellmore LI that’s coming to my game tomorrow :) It is quite a troop. Initially, my girlfriend was sketched out that I was talking to people over the internet. But after meeting a few of the New York chippers, she approved; All PCFers are welcome to come to my game!

Here we go, have a few barrels $500 and $100 off to the side packed away but super happy with this set. For the super observant, you’ll notice a barrel of Clevelands mixed in - they are the commemorative $5s
99FA435B-F90D-497A-8C20-AF822006525A.jpeg
8F2CAFE5-C2DF-432E-A04D-9F5BA456852A.jpeg
61AA04C2-2FD1-4C50-93C4-2397A41E7581.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom