New member (2 Viewers)

Gab

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey, I’m Mike from Kentucky. I’ve browsed these forums for a few weeks and finally joined today. Thanks for allowing me to join your community. I love seeing everyone’s chip collections and all the helpful information. Thanks again!

Hello welcome glad to have you with us!!! Lots of info here!!! Check out all the pr0n if you have time

Reactions: Gab
Where in KY? I come down and do the bourbon trail every few years...

I’m currently living in Greenville a small town in western ky. It’s about an hour east of Paducah. I lived in Georgetown right outside Lexington during my undergrad. Nice to met another bourbon fan.

Hey guys. I just purchased some chips from classified. And the seller was great. I’m trying to figure out how to leave feedback. I tried clicking his icon in the original post but I don’t see how to leave feedback? Any help would be appreciated.

From what I can tell, It’s because I didn’t reply in the original post. This was because I am new and hadn’t yet hit the 10 message total to post in classifieds. I guess I’ll just wait to hit 10 and then try again

Hey guys. I just purchased some chips from classified. And the seller was great. I’m trying to figure out how to leave feedback. I tried clicking his icon in the original post but I don’t see how to leave feedback? Any help would be appreciated.

You have to have commented in the thread in order to leave feedback

from the classified thread, click on the "Add feedback" at the bottom of seller ID at the right of the OP

1568268525479.png

Not yet, other than some old dice chips that we use. That’s what brought me here. I’m purchasing some Nevada jack ceramics from another member to get me started.
That's a great start...other members are going to be the best resource ..

An even better resource that will save you time and money .. SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

did I mention you should get some samples...

Then buy whatever from whomever...

Just my .02

Happy Chipping! WELCOME!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom