New member wanted to say hello. (1 Viewer)

mistawong

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Josh and I am new to this forum. I recently went to my first home cash game and absolutely loved it. I am now looking to host some of my own games and I was wondering if anyone has posted about home games when it comes to standard rules, etiquette, and equipment like chips, cards, and shufflers? I am also looking to buy some decent starter chips to start with and I would like to host 12 person games.

Thanks!

Welcome!

The
Screenshot 2023-02-13 150827.jpg
will be your best friend! People have posted rules, etiquette, well that will be harder to find.

What game(s) do you want to host? Please don't be boring and say No Limit Hold'em! Its okay everyone else does too.

Check out our new members start here thread, you can find a link in my signature.

12 people at a single table is a bit too many, but perfect if you want to host 2 tables of mixed games!

Hold'em max would be 10, but plays better with 9; Worry about the head count later.

Chips, cards, and shufflers, be prepared to clear anything in your head useful, because these topics will take up a lot of space.

What DeusEx said. The info he's put together in that link goes a long way. The search bar here is very good. Spend the time to read through the new beginner link, search the couple of questions you're going to have after reading the link, then start posting. The info that will come back to you is nothing short of amazing in both quality and quantity.

Welcome!

Hello and welcome from NE Indiana!!! What part of Ohio are you from? There is sooooo much great information on this site for hosting home poker games. Just search and you will find endless tips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom