New member, thrilled to have found this community (1 Viewer)

WhiteWhiskey

Reaction score
Wow, I've spent the past few days on here engulfing threads and all I can say is thank you to everyone who shares on this forum. I was definitely about to purchase some poker chips for my home cash game that would have been a huge waste of money. With that being said, I'm definitely interested in hearing about some ceramic chip sets with values for a 1/2 NL holdem game with 9 players.

Welcome! BR Pro Poker (a vendor on this forum) would be a good place to start regarding ceramics. The Tiki Kings and Dia de los Muertos are popular here as far as stock / semi-custom ceramics go. The recommendation is to start with samples first to see what you like.

Welcome. Please keep a fire extinguisher handy because your wallet is going to be on fire soon enough! Or, run away now and have a chance to die with $$$ in your bank. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome !!!

I live in Germany. We have a big Poker community at my home town and everybody loves the
high quality of the ceramics from BR ProPoker.
The Dia de los Muertos are awesome.
Best chips you can buy on this planet (IMO).
Get samples and see what you prefer :)

20210325_174649.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-25 um 20.31.07.png

20210324_223016.jpg

Look for a 500-600 chip breakdown for 1/2. Check out BR Pro and Sun-Fly for best quality custom ceramics and hybrids. Personally, I would recommend full custom over stock designs, but of course it's up to you and your budget.

Welcome to the forum.
Ceramics are a very very decent compromise between luxury feel, durability and price.
I would go for clay-ish (in appearance) "hybrid" ceramics, i.e. with a label, from Sunfly which is a vendor company here, nowadays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom