For Sale New Member THC Shuffle Stack *Poker Hand Giveaway* - - - - THE RIVER (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I could give a long winded statement about why I know this site and its members are so awesome and generous but I'll just get to it.

I'm offering a free Paulson shuffle stack (shipped free) to a new-ish member.

Please note this is not a dibs thread. I'll keep this open for a few days or until there's 6-8 new members interested.

Who can enter?
New US (sorry!) members who have joined within last 6 months and who've never handled Paulson poker chips before (honor system please).

How? Post your interest in this thread. The winner will be determined by a hand of Hold'em dealt over 3 days.

What? Winner will receive the Paulson shuffle stack (10x chips) pictured below shipped fo' free.

19D54A05-B8C2-446D-8309-20749BD3AC37.jpeg

When? After a few days or when there's 6-8 members interested the hand will start to be dealt.

- Day 1: pre-flop/flop
- Day 2: turn
- Day 3: river

Why?x I could say it’s just to give back but I’d be lying if I denied I didn’t want others to suffer the same addiction of amazing poker chips that I have. I’ll never forget handling my first Paulsons (mint CDM $5s :rolleyes:) and the long and expensive road it has started me on.

Last edited:
I’m a newish member trying to build a Paulson set. I have played with mint Paulsons that weren’t mine. I don’t believe I own any THCs, so would like a chance for a shuffle stack.

Can I get in?

I’m a newish member trying to build a Paulson set. I have played with mint Paulsons that weren’t mine. I don’t believe I own any THCs, so would like a chance for a shuffle stack.

Can I get in?
I'd like to give Paulson virgins first dibs but if there's openings before the hands dealt I'll be happy to add you! (PS they won't shuffle as nice as those Jack $1ks you got :D)

Wife wasn’t too happy with that purchase. $1,000s were traded for GO $5s (at cost). Now trying to build a set around the GO $5s.

Happy to step aside unless you need to fill seats; thanks.

Wow this is amazing. I'd love to enter if possible. I've been here about 2 weeks now and the community is spectacular. I see the hype and praise about Paulsons all over but I've never handled them personally.

I think I qualify. I'm in if you agree. I did just get some chips off a couple members. its your call :)

A few days ago I had never heard of Paulson. Now I'm scared to even hold one, thinking I may need more LOL

I'll second what others have said, that this is an example of the awesome people and support of this pcf community.

This offer to new members is such a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom