New Member - spoiled by neighbors chips... (1 Viewer)

Welcome. Your neighbor being a member here? I recognize the city. I’ve sent packages there. ;)

1642262182956.gif

Welcome. I understand where you are coming from. I remember that feeling from years ago when I played with nicer chips and then found ChipTalk. Not sure my wallet has ever forgiven me....

Good luck in your chipping journey

Hi there!!

Welcome!!! Glad to see you here! You’re absolute right around here might be one of the best places to try, see and play with different amazing chips, and people in the poker group is plain great!

Your last game chips - these can spoil anyone; they are my first real cash set…. first picture is actually Friday… second is an old one.., the set now has now another rack of $5…

Happy chipping!!!!

E5F8EC07-7B8F-4F9A-B4AE-286E82CB4E6A.jpeg

C9E5D0BE-E9B1-43EB-8253-27B4D7434F4E.jpeg

Hi there!!

Welcome!!! Glad to see you here! You’re absolute right around here might be one of the best places to try, see and play with different amazing chips, and people in the poker group is plain great!

Your last game chips - these can spoil anyone; they are my first real cash set…. first picture is actually Friday… second is an old one.., the set now has now another rack of $5…

Happy chipping!!!!

View attachment 846940

View attachment 846967

Get ready to answer questions about your chipping tray. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

that’s it I’m moving to Ladera Ranch. Maybe there’s a house for sale near by. I want to be able to toss chips at @horseshoez and @Ocharacato when they come out their front door :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It doesn’t stop there… @TKO is also literally around the corner besides another non member with a CDI, and @Steppenwolf just 2 miles away… move in so we have MOAR!!!:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

It doesn’t stop there… @TKO is also literally around the corner besides another non member with a CDI, and @Steppenwolf just 2 miles away… move in so we have MOAR!!!:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

Even more reason why we need to have a meetup in Ladera Ranch. We have nearly 8 chippers who live within rock throwing distance of each other. Perfect recipe for a full weekend of non-stop fun!

Did you play with Empress Joliet chips???
These chips are amazing. I would love to have a set...

Hi there!!

Happy chipping!!!!

View attachment 846940

View attachment 846967
It was great to play with this set. The display is case is also very clean and is a great way to show off these chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom