New member out of Long Beach, CA! (1 Viewer)

Soggy0atmeal

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I love the community here. I have a set of 650 Z-Pro 13.5G chips I got for my home games. They were in my budget and work for a tourney and cash set. Admittedly, I didn't do any studying before buying. I cannot wait to design and order my own set when I have the cash! Hosting home games of any sort something I love and can't wait to upgrade more.

You want to upgrade from sluggos and you want to do your own designing ........................... be glad you live in California. @BR Pro Poker is in Antioch, can easily accommodate anything you want, and ceramics let you customize the whole chip instead of just the inlay.

Welcome. I grew up in Long Beach, but now live up the road in Downey. Hold on to your wallet!

Reactions: TKO
where at? I'm from Sac originally!

Grew up in the City and moved around the Bay Area...now settled in South Bay. Thinking about eventually moving down to Long Beach Area to be near the ocean. How's the poker scene down there? Cardrooms and home games...pre-Covid of course?

Grew up in the City and moved around the Bay Area...now settled in South Bay. Thinking about eventually moving down to Long Beach Area to be near the ocean. How's the poker scene down there? Cardrooms and home games...pre-Covid of course?
Not sure to be honest. I only played home games prior to Covid. Been playing. Slot online now as a result and wanna go out after to lose some money!

Welcome! I like the look and feel of the Z-Pros; I think it's an interesting and unusual graphic design, and for metal-slugged chips the texture is a big step up from dice chips. I predict they'll serve you well until you're ready to budget for some higher-end chips.

Figured that was a reference and looked it up. Had no idea they did a show here! (I'm not quite iron maiden music)

4 shows, I believe. And that was what...35 years ago? Not really obscure, but not mainstream knowledge either... Two of the shows were used for a live double album/VHS from which the quote comes.

So much trouble in the LBC...

Welcome! SoCal is strongly repped here, and there are plenty of folks to talk to / get help from. I know I did!

Welcome... some great people from SoCal here... enjoy the experience!
Thanks, I appreciate it! Can't wait to meet everyone!

4 shows, I believe. And that was what...35 years ago? Not really obscure, but not mainstream knowledge either... Two of the shows were used for a live double album/VHS from which the quote comes.

So much trouble in the LBC...
Shows were a little before my time (91' baby myself), and I was in socal before. I never got quite the live metal experience I wish I could've had that thrived in the 80s.

And I know those are Snoop lyrics, but Lately it's been bad :( Shooting at the shore the other day, DUI every other day. Sad times :(

Welcome! SoCal is strongly repped here, and there are plenty of folks to talk to / get help from. I know I did!
I saw your thread looking for your custom set,despite people bugging you about the stakes, the help was useful even for a third party! I hopefully can make some friends nearby that I can meet one day to not only play a home game, but also really get some hands-on education about all the different types of chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom