New member, looking for recommendations. (1 Viewer)

Welcome, fellow MNer! If you are also looking for a game, I'm always looking to expand my list of invites to fellow PCF locals. There are many who play at my place in Maple Grove, if you want to send me a PM with your info.

If you're a fan of supporting new ventures, you may want to look at this poker chip Kickstarter. It looks to have all the denominations you would be interested in (& more).

@Bosco24 is a forum member and can help you with any questions you have.

It terms of number of chips needed, etc. This thread may be worthwhile to read.

Appreciate the shoutout. The new KickStarter has a bunch of different design options, as well as the ability to customize. If you want micro stakes, we also have a $0.05 chip available. My recommendations for a small cash game breakdown, with micro stakes and the ability to expand later to bigger games, is the following:

100 x $0.05
100 x $0.25
200 x $1
200 x $5

If you feel you'll never dip down into the nickels, I'd go with something like:

100 x $0.25
200 x $1
300 x $5
50 x $25

A lot of members on here are in the"only 100 fracs" boat, since you can easily make change at the table if needed. A lot of members would recommend a larger volume of $5's for future playability.

Welcome, fellow MNer! If you are also looking for a game, I'm always looking to expand my list of invites to fellow PCF locals. There are many who play at my place in Maple Grove, if you want to send me a PM with your info.
Appreciate the invite! I recently moved from Prior Lake up to Alexandria, so it might be tough for me to make it down to Maple Grove.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom