New member, knew there would be others who are also facinated with poker chips. (1 Viewer)

Mioraka

Waiting List
Reaction score
I realized i just have a thing for colorful/plastic things that come in batches.

Just curious, is there anyone else who are also interest in collecting keyboard/keycaps as a hobby?

The similarity between the two communities are endless.

I realized i just have a thing for colorful/plastic things that come in batches.

Just curious, is there anyone else who are also interest in collecting keyboard/keycaps as a hobby?

The similarity between the two communities are endless.
I wouldn't say I collect keyboards and keycaps but I do have an interest in the hobby. I have owned a couple cheaper keyboards and purchased a few clone sets of keycaps. I do want to build a keyboard in the near future but I just cant fathom paying some of the money people are spending for authentic GMK's.

Welcome! I've built a few keyboards but I wouldn't say I collect caps. I can understand why though!

I wouldn't say I collect keyboards and keycaps but I do have an interest in the hobby. I have owned a couple cheaper keyboards and purchased a few clone sets of keycaps. I do want to build a keyboard in the near future but I just cant fathom paying some of the money people are spending for authentic GMK's.

To be honest, comparing keycaps and poker chips, i would say the cost of the two are fairly similar. Even the dynamics are close, you have the high-end domestic producers, and then the chinese group buys, high number of customizations.

Although the keyboard community is considerably larger at this point, when i first joined it really had the same feel as it is here.

Plastic? :eek::x
Kidding, I know theres a following for plastics too! Lol

Welcome to the forum for addicts!

I'm sure there are also forums for keyboards. Though you probably already know that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom