New member, just got some Jack Cinci's (1 Viewer)

jpd527

Pair
Reaction score
Started looking for some quality poker chips a few weeks ago, and went down the rabbit hole till I found out about Paulson chips and that there are some that have my name on them - Jack. Picked up a set of Jack Cinci's from Apache Poker Chips and love them. Joining this forum to learn more about them and pick up more Jack's.

Thanks, y'all! By the way, is there a way to make suggestions for the ChipDB? I noticed the Jack Cincinnati Secondaries aren't in there and there are a few specialty's missing from the Primaries.

Thanks, y'all! By the way, is there a way to make suggestions for the ChipDB? I noticed the Jack Cincinnati Secondaries aren't in there and there are a few specialty's missing from the Primaries.
Welcome to the forum!
They do have a submission form, I've not used it but some other forum members here have. I'll ping them to see if they can give you some more info

@lrapley @allforcharity

I can upload the Jack Cinci secondaries. BTW I was the one who uploaded the Jack Cincis for ChipDB

I can upload the Jack Cinci secondaries. BTW I was the one who uploaded the Jack Cincis for ChipDB
Oh nice, thanks for doing that! The database is great to have to refer to.

Here are the specialty chips for the Jack Cinci Primaries if it helps.

Attachments

• jack-cinci-25-1yr.jpg
    jack-cinci-25-1yr.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
  • jack-cinci-8.jpg
    jack-cinci-8.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 56
  • jack-cinci-5-1yr.jpg
    jack-cinci-5-1yr.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 60
Welcome to the forum!
They do have a submission form, I've not used it but some other forum members here have. I'll ping them to see if they can give you some more info

@lrapley @allforcharity

If you're taking about the chipguide.com, it's a fairly simple process. Anybody can submit.

Yeah they're from chipguide. I figured they'd be fair use, especially at low res, but no worries if you don't want to use them because of that.
I’d not use there. For threads here, just mention “image courtesy of ChipGuide” unless you own the image and submitted there.

Hi and welcome.

If I recall well, the breakdown proposed by @Apache is very usable !

If you play lower stakes you just need to find a nice frac.

Hi and welcome.

If I recall well, the breakdown proposed by @Apache is very usable !

If you play lower stakes you just need to find a nice frac.
Thanks!

Yeah it was a pretty nice distribution from Apache, and I bought an extra rack of $1's and 3 barrels of $5's from @TheOffalo.

I was thinking about the fracs, but I'm just hosting penny poker anyway, so I'll just tell everyone to divide the chip values by 100.

@greenchip Ah OK no worries then. I see an option to add a whole new set to the gallery, but not to add a chip to an existing set - do you know who I'd reach out to to add the chip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom