New Member interested in Cigar&Snifter Mold (1 Viewer)

conurtrol

Reaction score
I've read that Sidepot Gaming had commissioned the C&S Mold and that it is no longer in use. Does anyone know if it still exists and who owns it?

Thanks for the reply. Any idea what it might take to buy it or to get production going again?

tenor (1).gif

I'm serious. If anyone knows who owns the mold, how much they want for it, or what size order would be needed to get it back in production, then please let me know.

I've read that Sidepot Gaming had commissioned the C&S Mold and that it is no longer in use. Does anyone know if it still exists and who owns it?
Presumably it was turned over to GPI when they bought the BCC assets. Outside chance it was kept by the Endy family, destroyed, or possibly returned to Stephan (really remote chance of that, imo).

Any idea what it might take to buy it or to get production going again?
I suppose you could try purchasing Angel Holdings, who bought GPI last year (assuming they have it). Beyond that, good luck. We are otherwise very unlikely to even see it again, much less have it ever used for chip production in the future.

Presumably it was turned over to GPI when they bought the BCC assets. Outside chance it was kept by the Endy family, destroyed, or possibly returned to Stephan (really remote chance of that, imo).

I suppose you could try purchasing Angel Holdings, who bought GPI last year (assuming they have it). Beyond that, good luck. We are otherwise very unlikely to even see it again, much less have it ever used for chip production in the future.
Time to start a NAGB for Angel Holdings.... I got... 37 bucks. Let's go MFers.

We don't need to buy the whole thing. Just enough to get control of the board of directors.
All we need to do is to get on the board of directors, then we can just be like, "Hey guys, can we buy 300,000 poker chips." and they'll say yes cuz we would be best friends.

Custom chips on the C&S mold group buy, with the Paulson heavy "clay" formulation? Find a salesperson who wants to sell 100,000+ of these at $2+ each. Because I'm sure we'd pay that and buy at least that many chips.

Custom chips on the C&S mold group buy, with the Paulson heavy "clay" formulation? Find a salesperson who wants to sell 100,000+ of these at $2+ each. Because I'm sure we'd pay that and buy at least that many chips.
Put me down for 10k please

And I shall take a sample set. Because they will be 9 each once they hit the market and I cannot afford more. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom