New Member in GA (1 Viewer)

gordogoblue

Waiting List
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've been hosting a weekly home game and WSOP satellite tourney for 4 years with two friends near Atlanta. This year our tourney will be sending one player for the main event in Vegas! I've been building poker tables (15 completed) worked with Chanman on custom felts (found him through here!) and have decided to venture into a custom chip set with mattross1313 for my home game. I appreciate all the threads and comments!
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

I always thought it would be nice to have a tournament league and send the winner to the WSOP main event. I have heard of this being done, but have not gotten much detail on the process. Can you share anything on how you are structuring this, how many players you had, etc.

Also, welcome to PCF

In years past, we've sent 3 players to Vegas for a lower buy-in tournament. The basics are: 6 monthly tournaments with points awarded for finishing position (1-18), two tables with 18 players that lasted 4-6 hours, initial buy-in was ~$450 with $60 for the monthly game (the $1080 from the monthly would be split for the top 3). The $450 ($8100 total) would be broken out for the top three overall points, had to use it for a Vegas WSOP buy in with some travel money. The group would get about 45% of any winnings, again it was split based on your overall finish.

This year the initial buy-in is $725, 18 players, but we're doing 2 Single table tournaments and the points are awarded based on your finish for the table (different structure with deeper stacks), winner gets a main event seat and $1000 travel money, 2nd place gets the rest for WSOP-C (cherokee, NC) seat.

I've won 2 of the last 3....hehe! Lost last year (came in 4th), but looking to crush this year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom