New Member Here From the Vastly Flooded are of Texas!!! (1 Viewer)

Aplusent

Flush
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to touch base... recently had 3' of water flow through my house, neighborhood and town for that matter!!!
Lost most of my game room Looking to build back my room and replace many items. I have Loved the Game of Poker for many years!!! Cash Games are my preference, not big on Tournaments!!! Love Great Quality Chips even more!!! I currently collect one type of chip...Original Paulson Pharaoh's w/ Denomination's... I'm know they are hard to come by but if anyone knows of any just laying around I would be interested in purchasing them as many others on this site I'm sure. Anyway, Thanks and I hope to contribute to the site when I can! Have a great day everyone!!!

Welcome to PCF. Sorry to hear about the damage and loss of your poker room. Keep an eye on the classifieds, they may come up.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! You've certainly come to the right place for good quality chips.

Welcome! I hope you’re recovering after the bad luck!

Thanks to all the new posters!!! I appreciate your kind words!!! long road but ill get there.

Welcome! So sorry to hear you were impacted by the storm. I hope you and your family are recovering. We were some of the fortunate ones here in town.

On the bright side you can collect more chips. (y) :thumbsup:

Welcome! So sorry to hear you were impacted by the storm. I hope you and your family are recovering. We were some of the fortunate ones here in town.

On the bright side you can collect more chips. (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Glad to hear you escaped the flood waters! It's a mess to have to deal with :confused:eek:_O:mad:
Any time there are ever poker chips involved its a Bright Side!!!!;)(y) :thumbsup:

Sorry to here about your situation. Everything will hopefully get better soon and good luck on your chip hunt. Welcome!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom