New member here from Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Let us know how you like using the shuffler in gameplay
So far I love the shuffler. I have noticed that some decks tend to cause jams (or if they don't jam, the shuffler seems to struggle a bit with them). I tried it with several different brands and decks ( I have 12 different decks) and my initial theory is that the shuffletech struggles with heavier decks. For example, the Desjgn cards I had with the red/blue back caused almost all the jams, whereas other desjgn cards, davinci, copags, etc. did not. Here's a picture of 2 different Desjgn decks of mine--the top one struggles and/or jams while bottom deck shuffles super smooth with no issues.

I'm guessing the top one is a different card stock than the bottom. The top one also has a more linen-like feel whereas the bottom one is more smooth.

Attachments

• IMG-5679.jpg
    IMG-5679.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 52
Hosted a game last night. shuffler performed great during the 5.5 hours we played, even thought we were outside and the table was tilted. We had a jam in the last 15 mins of the night, but when we switched out the 2 decks we'd been using all night, it resumed with no issues. I wiped it down with alcohol wipes today since I'm guessing it was just a case of dirty cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom