New member from UTAH (1 Viewer)

SaltCityFish

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Have recently fallen back in love with poker after a long break. Did some YouTube research and bought a set of Tiki Kings chips and a nice-ish poker table. Have loved getting back into and would love to meet other Utah players.

90CAC786-95CA-4447-8869-BB735CD71F67.jpeg273C8436-0B3C-4DDE-8E08-11E8E42656AF.jpegA3576B6E-12FB-4397-93FB-EC7FB298B86B.jpeg

Welcome welcome! Always great to see more Utah members! I host in Tooele every other Saturday night and I play in a game in cottonwood heights hosted by another member during the week (Tues or Thurs, late night).

I also run a few bar poker tournaments out here in Tooele, Sundays and Wednesdays.

Welcome welcome! Always great to see more Utah members! I host in Tooele every other Saturday night and I play in a game in cottonwood heights hosted by another member during the week (Tues or Thurs, late night).

I also run a few bar poker tournaments out here in Tooele, Sundays and Wednesdays.
@natumes I’d love to host too on a regular basis at my place in Syracuse if people would make the drive. Let me know if you ever need another player at either game you host/play!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom