New Member from UK. (1 Viewer)

Gubbins

Two Pair
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I've been hosting cash games at my house for around a year now, and want to move on from dice chips.

I seem to have been bitten by the bug which has bitten you all in the past and want to buy some nice chips for my games.

I am looking at china clay, as I can't justify Paulsons, and prefer them to ceramic.

Kind regards

Gubbins

Hello and welcome!

Once you have enough posts you can post a wanted ad and hopefully, find what you're looking for. If you resort to importing them from the EU or US remember to factor in the VAT fees. Good luck :tup:

Welcome!

There's something for everyone here. Most start out with one of the cheaper options like china clays only to realize that they now want the actual good stuff.
I certainly paid more than I had to when I got my set of china clays because I couldn't justify Paulsons at the time.
It only took about 5 weeks before I sold the china clays again with a hefty loss (these don't hold their value as well as Paulsons or TRKs for example) and got me a nice set of clays after all.

You'll hear this a lot, but it really really is true: get samples.
And account for your taste changing rapidly in your first few months and even years on here.

This looks like a fantastic community. Thanks for the advice.

You've got me looking at Paulsons now D:

I might see if some players at my table will chip in!

Kind regards,

I was like you, I went China Clay>Ceramic>Paulson>CPC in the space of 2 years....I'll keep my Paulson set for a good while but my CPCs are going to be the forever set...I hope.

I have some pre murdered Paulson's for sale, but pm me your address and I'll send over a few Paulson samples for you, no charge.

I was like you, I went China Clay>Ceramic>Paulson>CPC in the space of 2 years....I'll keep my Paulson set for a good while but my CPCs are going to be the forever set...I hope.

I have some pre murdered Paulson's for sale, but pm me your address and I'll send over a few Paulson samples for you, no charge.
Wow, thank you for the generosity. I will message you now. Definitely interested.

Was just going about my day yesterday and 24 hours later, I'm addicted to poker chips and chatting on a poker chip forum. Who would have thought hey?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom