New Member from T.O (3 Viewers)

Most important thing on your journey @J93 is to have fun. No matter how long it takes to put your perfect set together, enjoy the journey doing it.
Stay focused on your dream chips and eventually, you’ll acquirer them. Surround yourself with a great poker crew and the chips don’t matter at that point. In the end, it will always be about having a great game with awesome chips and an awesome group. View attachment 457721
Here is a picture of what your ultimate chipping goal should look like.
Pick Hobson’s in play for a $100 freeze out with( from left to right)
Purple Rain.. long time rounder and good buddy.
@Ben8257..hot stamp lover extraordinaire and professional chip refurbisher.
Rich.. Straight up gambler
@Seeking Alpha Social Club.. my brother and good buddy. Not to mention, he’s got some beautiful chips in the barn.
@FordPickup92 aka “The Princess” No table is complete without her.
@Lil Tuna.. Yours truly, ex rounder and lover of FINE chips.
@Burke.. True grinder and lover of the hobby.
Johnny D. A little grumpy at times. Just take his $, tell him to go F himself and he’ll feel right at home.
Find your chips, get your crew together and enjoy. It doesn’t get much better than this.
I’ve never been to Toronto but always looking for a reason to make it to a game. :tup:
Fine looking group you’ve got there @Lil Tuna . I can’t wait to get back to playing with mine!

Most important thing on your journey @J93 is to have fun. No matter how long it takes to put your perfect set together, enjoy the journey doing it.
Stay focused on your dream chips and eventually, you’ll acquirer them. Surround yourself with a great poker crew and the chips don’t matter at that point. In the end, it will always be about having a great game with awesome chips and an awesome group. View attachment 457721
Here is a picture of what your ultimate chipping goal should look like.
Pick Hobson’s in play for a $100 freeze out with( from left to right)
Purple Rain.. long time rounder and good buddy.
@Ben8257..hot stamp lover extraordinaire and professional chip refurbisher.
Rich.. Straight up gambler
@Seeking Alpha Social Club.. my brother and good buddy. Not to mention, he’s got some beautiful chips in the barn.
@FordPickup92 aka “The Princess” No table is complete without her.
@Lil Tuna.. Yours truly, ex rounder and lover of FINE chips.
@Burke.. True grinder and lover of the hobby.
Johnny D. A little grumpy at times. Just take his $, tell him to go F himself and he’ll feel right at home.
Find your chips, get your crew together and enjoy. It doesn’t get much better than this.
I’ve never been to Toronto but always looking for a reason to make it to a game. :tup:

This is the perfect example of what it’s all about ^ :)

A secret of the pros: (which I’m not but I found this helpful)

You can watch an entire thread (classifieds) and get email alerts when something new is posted. Good stuff goes quickespecially if the price is right.

I also had to download a separate email app. The standard Apple email app doesn’t check the server frequently enough. Or maybe I’m not smart enough to change the settings correctly. With the app I’m using (yahoo) the notifications are near instant.

I may have said too much. :tdown: :LOL: :laugh:

Good luck!

Yeah I’ve noticed it’s been behind in apple email so I got to switch it up to make sure I’m on top of things, thanks for the advice and luck :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom