New member from Switzerland (1 Viewer)

Hi all

I've been lurking for some time now and decided to create an account.

I'd love to one day posess a nice Paulson set but for the mean time I'm interested in some cheaper CC's.
Grüezi!

Hope you will find what you are looking for.

where from Switzerland are you?

Hi all

I've been lurking for some time now and decided to create an account.

I'd love to one day posess a nice Paulson set but for the mean time I'm interested in some cheaper CC's.

Hi and welcome to PCF! Most of us started by lurking for a while first. There are plenty of chippers here who don't have Paulson sets yet (some of them are building them), so you're in good company. Great to have you with us!

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Nice to see one more swiss fella on pcf :) let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome. Do you know my friend Toni Spitale ? He’s a big tall thin guy from Switzerland.

Grüezi!

Hope you will find what you are looking for.

where from Switzerland are you?

Haha great to see so many other swiss people here. I'm from Nidwalden but during the week I'm studying in Zürich.

Welcome. Do you know my friend Toni Spitale ? He’s a big tall thin guy from Switzerland.
No sorry I don't know him :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Haha great to see so many other swiss people here. I'm from Nidwalden but during the week I'm studying in Zürich.

No sorry I don't know him :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
We run a regular 0.50/1.00 NLHE game. New faces always welcome - just shoot me a PM if you want to pop by and check it out.

Not too far from my home game if you want to join.
I'm always interested in home games. What stakes are you normally playing?

Shoot me a PM if you want to exchange details ;)

We run a regular 0.50/1.00 NLHE game. New faces always welcome - just shoot me a PM if you want to pop by and check it out.
PM'd you.

I'm really blown away by the warm welcome I have recieved among you fellow chip and poker enthusiasts :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom