New Member from SLC Utah (1 Viewer)

RBF24

Waiting List
Reaction score
I am back playing live poker after a 5-year layoff. When moving to Utah, the "amazing" moving company lost my entire life including my BBO poker tables and my Venerati chips for cash and tournaments... So not knowing anyone here, I never replaced my poker goods. Now I am coming back with house games and patiently waiting on my new table and trying to figure out the best chips to buy.

I am bouncing back from China Clay and Ceramic: Majestic/Dunes at Apache and Desert Sand/Classics at The Poker Store.

I'd love to connect with anyone from Utah to play more.

Cheers,

Welcome to PCF! As you’ve probably already heard, try as many samples as you can of different chips. I personally have Majestics, but love the appearance of the Dunes too. Both handle extremely well for cost.

I’ve found the sets of chips start multiplying pretty quickly.

Welcome to PCF! As you’ve probably already heard, try as many samples as you can of different chips. I personally have Majestics, but love the appearance of the Dunes too. Both handle extremely well for cost.

I’ve found the sets of chips start multiplying pretty quickly.
I just played with the Dunes and loved them. I think I even liked them more than my old Veneratis. I like the look of Mejastics better, but they always seem to have back orders.

I just played with the Dunes and loved them. I think I even liked them more than my old Veneratis. I like the look of Mejastics better, but they always seem to have back orders.
Yeah the Majestics and Royals have been out of stock quite a bit. If you decided to go that route, Gear has some NOS labels on here for cheap, so depending on the breakdowns you could look into ordering blanks and labeling them yourself. If you wanna go that route I would be happy to provide more info.

As much as I like the Majestics and there feel, the dunes set is such a classy looking set. I've seriously thought about making another (smaller) set with the CC dunes.

Yeah the Majestics and Royals have been out of stock quite a bit. If you decided to go that route, Gear has some NOS labels on here for cheap, so depending on the breakdowns you could look into ordering blanks and labeling them yourself. If you wanna go that route I would be happy to provide more info.

As much as I like the Majestics and there feel, the dunes set is such a classy looking set. I've seriously thought about making another (smaller) set with the CC dunes.
That is a very intriguing idea... I am assuming you can custom those labels?

That is a very intriguing idea... I am assuming you can custom those labels?
Yes. @Gear can make custom labels for them, however I will warn you they currently have about a 3 month lead time. For stock majestic labels they have another thread of some that are new old stock labels at a discounted rate. I will tag you in that thread too incase you’re interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom