New member from OKC (1 Viewer)

Crush

Reaction score
Hello everyone and greetings from Oklahoma City. I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, after my wife said she wanted to get me some starter chips but felt overwhelmed at the options. I've been checking out all the threads and establishing some life goals, but for now I'm going to have to settle on the low end of things. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome, Crush.

Sample sets are your friend. There are some really nice chips available out there that will not break the bank.

And people here are great to help you hone in on how many you need depending on what kind of stakes and games you are playing.

I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, after my wife said she wanted to get me some starter chips but felt overwhelmed at the options. I've been checking out all the threads and establishing some life goals, but for now I'm going to have to settle on the low end of things.
Welcome to the forum.
I strongly recommend you check out @Hobbyphilic's YouTube videos - Link

I have enjoyed OKC everytime I have visited. Enjoy the chip collecting process and take your time!

Hello everyone and greetings from Oklahoma City. I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, after my wife said she wanted to get me some starter chips but felt overwhelmed at the options. I've been checking out all the threads and establishing some life goals, but for now I'm going to have to settle on the low end of things. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Did she actually say "starter chips"? That can be interpreted very broadly and could be considered a valid life goal.
and WECOME !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom