New member from OKC

Crush

Reaction score
Hello everyone and greetings from Oklahoma City. I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, after my wife said she wanted to get me some starter chips but felt overwhelmed at the options. I've been checking out all the threads and establishing some life goals, but for now I'm going to have to settle on the low end of things. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

StevieG

Pair
Reaction score
Welcome, Crush.

Sample sets are your friend. There are some really nice chips available out there that will not break the bank.

And people here are great to help you hone in on how many you need depending on what kind of stakes and games you are playing.

charitycase

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, after my wife said she wanted to get me some starter chips but felt overwhelmed at the options. I've been checking out all the threads and establishing some life goals, but for now I'm going to have to settle on the low end of things.
Welcome to the forum.
I strongly recommend you check out @Hobbyphilic's YouTube videos - Link

judgeanjury

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have enjoyed OKC everytime I have visited. Enjoy the chip collecting process and take your time!

Jambine

Full House
Reaction score
Hello everyone and greetings from Oklahoma City. I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, after my wife said she wanted to get me some starter chips but felt overwhelmed at the options. I've been checking out all the threads and establishing some life goals, but for now I'm going to have to settle on the low end of things. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Did she actually say "starter chips"? That can be interpreted very broadly and could be considered a valid life goal.
and WECOME !!

Top Bottom