New member from OK (1 Viewer)

Soonercoop

Reaction score
Howdy! Checking in from OKC. I've been obsessed with poker for while and have been going down the rabbit hole. Discovered the forum via @Chris Manzoni's videos and have been lurking nonstop since. Planning to spend the next couple months getting into the classifieds and acquiring samples of sets I'm interested in. For the time being my sights are set on china ceramics for the pricing, but I'm sure eventually the obsession will expand.

I hosted a home game this past weekend using Tina ceramics (32¢ ea). As it was our first time using them, my crew inquired where they came from, which led to a discussion about PCF. That lasted half of a hand. After that it was all poker, laughs, whiskey, kids, fun, and bad beats.

Most folks don’t care about the chips, most are there for the poker and camaraderie.

Don’t feel rushed or pressured by the PCF Paulson passionate. Just grab some chips and deal! :)

Welcome to PCF !
« but I'm sure eventually the obsession will expand. »
40BE7287-0FDF-429A-99AA-28F6AC15897B.png

Hello and welcome to the group!!!! Prepare your wallet now!!!! There is always something great to buy on this site!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom