New Member from New Zealand (1 Viewer)

MrJob

Reaction score
Hi,
New member from hobbit country here.
Haven't had an actual game in ages thanks to acquiring kids (plural) several years back, and probably COVID as well.
Also, living in NZ isn't exactly brimming with chips. Except maybe the cheap ABS dice ones.
Keen to hear if there are any others in the Auckland area though.

My chip Pr0n! My collection is rather small compared to some I've seen here. But I'm a huge fan of the Paulson's. (I'd assume around here that's typical)
DSC00415.JPG
DSC00414.JPG

Welcome! And really nice chips, you’ll fit in nicely here!

Hi,
New member from hobbit country here.
Haven't had an actual game in ages thanks to acquiring kids (plural) several years back, and probably COVID as well.
Also, living in NZ isn't exactly brimming with chips. Except maybe the cheap ABS dice ones.
Keen to hear if there are any others in the Auckland area though.

My chip Pr0n! My collection is rather small compared to some I've seen here. But I'm a huge fan of the Paulson's. (I'd assume around here that's typical)View attachment 929748View attachment 929749
Kids do throw a monkey wrench in poker, also covid fears seem to scare off players... not sure why or what they think will happen at poker compared to anywhere else but some folks seem to be afraid of everything these days.

Looks like some nice set ups in your collection, once everyone gets out of their bubbles and the kids get a bit older/independent then poker should be a possibility again.
Welcome to the board.

Kia Ora! Very nice collection! If I still lived in Wellington I'd drive to Auckland and invite myself to your game :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom