New member from MO (1 Viewer)

jpike16

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey guys! New member here and very inexperienced to collecting poker chip sets. I have recently decided to purchase a nice tournament and cash chip set. After plenty of google searching, I stumbled across CPC. I've been thinking about ordering the rounders set for cash games and getting a custom set for tournaments. Now I have stumbled across this site and I am blown away by all of the different sets and options (new and used). I think this is going to take some time before I make a decision and any advice is welcome and awesome. Thanks!

Howdy and welcome! I have the csq rounders for my cash set and absolutely love it!! you’ll find that most folks on PCF love CPC.
cheers!

D880B3D3-0B57-4E84-A5CC-47BAE104828B.jpeg
AFACE2A5-3591-458D-B773-4BCF8807B29F.jpeg

Welcome! As a fellow new member, I found the search function is great. If you have a question it's likely these maniacs have already answered it somewhere, while arguing about which mold is best! There are a lot of really great threads on custom chips, designs, samples, the pitch each chip mold makes when shuffled! Some threads on chip cleaning, oiling, chip care etc. There is even a thread on where to buy properly sized chip trays depending on which chips you go with. This forum is a rabbit hole of "I'll be up to bed soon, I just have 46 pages of this thread left to read". Good Luck!

Welcome! Great choice to to with CPC first. Does your game primarily play tournaments?

I think many would say get a rounders tournament set but for your cash set go custom for added security. With a custom set it's not likely someone slips in a chip. That's my excuse to having so many chips to rotate for our cash games anyway lol

Welcome! Great choice to to with CPC first. Does your game primarily play tournaments?

I think many would say get a rounders tournament set but for your cash set go custom for added security. With a custom set it's not likely someone slips in a chip. That's my excuse to having so many chips to rotate for our cash games anyway lol
We mostly play cash at my place. Sneaking in a chip has never been a problem at my place as we have a solid group of guys that have been playing for years. I want a tournament set more for the vanity of having it than anything else (we only play tournaments at my house maybe twice a year lol).

Hey guys! New member here and very inexperienced to collecting poker chip sets. I have recently decided to purchase a nice tournament and cash chip set. After plenty of google searching, I stumbled across CPC. I've been thinking about ordering the rounders set for cash games and getting a custom set for tournaments. Now I have stumbled across this site and I am blown away by all of the different sets and options (new and used). I think this is going to take some time before I make a decision and any advice is welcome and awesome

Welcome to PCF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom