New Member from Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Syzygy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking here a while and finally got around to signing up.

I've always loved poker chips. In my youth, I had a set of those cheap interlocking poker chips. Because they only came in three colors, I painted the centers on some of the whites to create more denominations. I always dreamed of getting a set of nice chips.

Since then, I've only played with my friends dice chips. I thought that was as good as things got. This site has opened my eyes!

I have been getting samples and finding that I prefer Paulsons. For now I'd be happy with one small set, but it looks like nobody stops there!

Looking forward to learning more. This place is an awesome resource!

Welcome!

I am in Shakopee and am one of the hosts for a home game tournament that happens every other weekend. Let me know if you would like an invite.

Mike

Thanks for the warm welcome!

When it get closer to summer my life should be a little less hectic. I'd love to meet up and play with some of the locals then!

I'm in Coon Rapids.

Love all you MN chippers. My retirement countdown light is getting brighter and brighter, and then I will be headed to the Great White North to join you. Welcome.

Yeah there seems to be quite a few of us on here.

DMack, are you from Minnesota originally? Most people around here move south, away from the snow and cold when they retire.

I hate the heat, so I am content up here. Retirement is still a long ways off though.

Yeah there seems to be quite a few of us on here.

DMack, are you from Minnesota originally? Most people around here move south, away from the snow and cold when they retire.

I hate the heat, so I am content up here. Retirement is still a long ways off though.
Nope, but have vacationed in the Alexandria area for decades and decades. I’m not sure how I’ll handle the winters, so I might be a one and done with those!

It is beautiful up there!

Buy a decent snowblower and winter becomes a piece of cake.

Welcome to PCF. When you have messaging rights shoot me a PM and introduce yourself if you’re looking for a home game. I spread a lower stakes cash session on Friday and Saturday nights in the Eagan area. To @JustinInMN point there’s a Meetup group in your area. Search poker in the Meetup app.

Ken
Owner of the Biggest Little Game in Town

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom