New Member from Liverpool! (1 Viewer)

hchiu87

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I'm really new to forums in general and can't wait to get stuck in!

So far I've only had cheap plastic ones from Amazon and I've been playing with my friends at each others houses! Everyone is levelling up and I've decided its my turn!

I'm in my mid 30's and I think its time to get a decent set so my poker sessions in my house can start looking like legit cash games!

Hope everyone is well!

Hi, Welcome to PCF

Liverpool are the team I support, YNWA :D
Have your ever been to a game? If you’re ever in the neck of the woods let me know as I get tickets for all my friends who pass through! :D

Nice win on Sunday, still waiting for Kepa’s kick to land. Welcome to the board, YNWA
Yes yes! Honestly it was so nerve racking just watching those penalties…. You could see his soul leaving his body as soon as the LFC fans laughed there faces off! Haha

I was in Liverpool 2017, Saw them beat Tottenham 2-0 at Anfield. Fantastic!!
I was in a pub watching, everyone went a bit crazy for the Carabao cup I think it’s because we didn’t get to celebrate when we won the premiere league! Onward and upward! Quadruple this year!

Have your ever been to a game? If you’re ever in the neck of the woods let me know as I get tickets for all my friends who pass through! :D
I myself had never been to Anfield but I had met the Liverpool team twice when they visit Singapore as part of the pre season tour before

It on my bucket list to visit Anfield at least once :)

I myself had never been to Anfield but I had met the Liverpool team twice when they visit Singapore as part of the pre season tour before

It on my bucket list to visit Anfield at least once :)

Alright well if you are ever planning a trip let me know as I have literally taken all my friends from HK and and China to the games lol even if its advice or to get tickets let me know :) more than happy to help :)

Goign to Anfield is one thing, going to a game is another lol hearing YNWA send tingles down your spine!

Alright well if you are ever planning a trip let me know as I have literally taken all my friends from HK and and China to the games lol even if its advice or to get tickets let me know :) more than happy to help :)

Goign to Anfield is one thing, going to a game is another lol hearing YNWA send tingles down your spine!
Nice bro,

I definitively keep them in mind ;)

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the chipping journey! it never ends....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom