New Member From Kentucky (1 Viewer)

newrackcity

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello All...I've been stalking the forums for a while now after watching you tube videos and searching for poker chips. I bought chips from sidepot years ago and have enjoyed them. I have occasionally looked to add to my set over the years, but just started seriously looking again. Then I found PCF and realized all the options out there. I have been looking at the classifieds, vendors, and various other forums soooo much lately. Today I finally took the step to register.

I really enjoy looking at all the chips out there and have ideas of what I'd like to get into. At the very least, I'm sure it will be a pleasure to get into this more than just an observer.

Nice to be a new member. I hope I can keep up with the rules and learn more of the lingo.

Howdy and welcome to the forum. Hopefully you do not have an addictive personality and can practice self-restraint. Buckle up my friend.

Hello and welcome
Thanks, touching base with people sure beats just looking around

Hello and welcome!

It's unfortunate that Sidepot is not actively serving the custom market anymore.
No kidding…I really like them and my friends all thought they were great. The are tons better than the dice chips we used to use. I like a lot of what’s on PCF and am impressed by everything that’s out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom