New member from Jacksonville. (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for some time. I'm in the greater Jacksonville Florida area. I just moved here a few months ago and I'm looking to reestablish a regular home game like I used to host years ago.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing photos of all your home game tables and chips.
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for some time. I'm in the greater Jacksonville Florida area. I just moved here a few months ago and I'm looking to reestablish a regular home game like I used to host years ago.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing photos of all your home game tables and chips.

Hello and welcome to the forum !!!

Welcome good sir! I am also located in Jax! What part of town are you in?

Hello Sir!! my wife and I host a friendly game every 2 weeks in Green Cove Springs, Welcome to PCF
655C64AD-9816-4702-9AA6-980D59897114.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom