New member from Jacksonville. (1 Viewer)

divedivedive

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for some time. I'm in the greater Jacksonville Florida area. I just moved here a few months ago and I'm looking to reestablish a regular home game like I used to host years ago.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing photos of all your home game tables and chips.

TRKingChips

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for some time. I'm in the greater Jacksonville Florida area. I just moved here a few months ago and I'm looking to reestablish a regular home game like I used to host years ago.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing photos of all your home game tables and chips.

Hello and welcome to the forum !!!

DrBill

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Welcome good sir! I am also located in Jax! What part of town are you in?

Top Bottom