New Member from Houston (1 Viewer)

Welcome! I've heard Houston has some Viet-Cajun food out there. Is that any good.

Welcome! I've heard Houston has some Viet-Cajun food out there. Is that any good.
Thanks! Yeah the Viet-Cajun food are quite good. Different take on the traditional crawfish boil. There is a few around town.

Thanks! Yeah the Viet-Cajun food are quite good. Different take on the traditional crawfish boil. There is a few around town.
Crawfish cafe has great viet crawfish when in season for sure.

Welcome to the forum, @Yonko ! There are a bunch of great houstonian chippers around. What kind of set are you looking to put together?

Welcome to the forum, @Yonko ! There are a bunch of great houstonian chippers around. What kind of set are you looking to put together?
And I can assure @Yonko, upon welcoming him, that Houston is hell of a nice place, basically because of certain residents:p:)

And I can assure @Yonko, upon welcoming him, that Houston is hell of a nice place, basically because of certain residents:p:)
1663544768323.gif

Yeah I am looking to get my first cash set, around 300-500 chips. Was originally looking at the outlaw chips set from discountpokershop but gonna hold off on ordering and browse more after finding this forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom