New Member from East Tennessee (3 Viewers)

Jonathan

High Hand
Reaction score
Poker enthusiast here!

My name is Jonathan and I'm 29 years old. Currently live in Johnson City TN and have been playing poker ever since my friends and I got our first game together in the 6th grade. No Limit is the only game worth playing, if you think differently, then you're wrong!!!!!!:wow:

Just recently built my man cave up in my office and never knew the poker chip market was as big as it is. Lot of great information out there and most of it I found in this forum. I wanted to get a solid poker chip set for my first real set and absolutely fell in love with the Paulson Classics. I realize some people hate them, but I think they look sharp. In my quest to find some, before I created an account, I saw a listing that someone has posted on here to a FB marketplace seller who was getting rid of some Classics, and wouldn't you know it, he lived right down the street from some family I have about 5 hours away, and was able to reach out to him and make the deal happen!

Anyways, I'm always up for meeting new players in the area if anyone is ever interested, and likewise, don't mind inviting you over to my place when I host a game. Glad to be here and be apart of the community!

Attachments

• Man Cave.jpg
    Man Cave.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 108
Hello and welcome!

I'm not a fan of Classics myself, but don't begrudge others. I hope you got a good deal on them. Everybody likes pictures, feel free to post when you get them!

Hello and welcome. Per COVID guidelines I cannot speak to you or anyone else out of state, but welcome!:)!

Poker enthusiast here!

My name is Jonathan and I'm 29 years old. Currently live in Johnson City TN and have been playing poker ever since my friends and I got our first game together in the 6th grade. No Limit is the only game worth playing, if you think differently, then you're wrong!!!!!!:wow:

Just recently built my man cave up in my office and never knew the poker chip market was as big as it is. Lot of great information out there and most of it I found in this forum. I wanted to get a solid poker chip set for my first real set and absolutely fell in love with the Paulson Classics. I realize some people hate them, but I think they look sharp. In my quest to find some, before I created an account, I saw a listing that someone has posted on here to a FB marketplace seller who was getting rid of some Classics, and wouldn't you know it, he lived right down the street from some family I have about 5 hours away, and was able to reach out to him and make the deal happen!

Anyways, I'm always up for meeting new players in the area if anyone is ever interested, and likewise, don't mind inviting you over to my place when I host a game. Glad to be here and be apart of the community!
welcome and nice cave

First off!! Absolutely awesome man cave and beautiful table!!!

It is a drive but you should make an effort to make it to @Poker Zombie / @Mrs Poker Zombie game... just south of Nasville I believe.

I know that's about 3 - 3.5 hours away but their knowledge in chipping and their collection are both absolutely top notch. My mom is your neighbor in Morristown.

Good luck in your chipping journey! Planning to stop at one set or possibly more?

Fellow Chipper Ben

The only game worth playing is no limit... is absolutely incorrect... you say lots of information on the forum... have you happened to stumble across @abby99 circus games cards yet?

Play some limit scarney. Scrotum, thermo nuclear armageddon pineapple and then get back to me!!

Also with a decent group of semi aggressive players pot limit can be extremely entertaining!!

Wondering where you come up with this statement... there are many aspects to playing different types of poker.

No limit is definitely a rush... but also influences shove fests and pubic measuring competitions rather that actually promoting quality poker skills.

Don't be closed minded to the idea that PL or even standard limit poker can't be entertaining!!

Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom