New member from down under (1 Viewer)

buckrodgers

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Good evening all,
Just an Aussie looking to deep dive into a chip set for my low stakes home games.
Already I have spent some great time looking into all the math behind the denominations and numbers of each chip required etc. Loving it!

Welcome. Good to see more Aussies..

Good luck with the deep dive.. what I though was a quick look at this forum has turned into me checking it every day..

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the welcomes and a shoutout to @grandmeme from Aus.
Im also hooked and after having met with one other Melbourne based member irl already (@EpicAS , who is a total gentleman and very helpful) I think i am getting ready to pull the trigger on my first buy.
The GB thread for AU seems a little quiet right now, but im hping perhaps I can string together just 2-4 members from Aus and we can at least get a tina card molds buy going just to save on the shipping (apparently about $150+US for air freight)
@grandmeme , which state are you in?

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the welcomes and a shoutout to @grandmeme from Aus.
Im also hooked and after having met with one other Melbourne based member irl already (@EpicAS , who is a total gentleman and very helpful) I think i am getting ready to pull the trigger on my first buy.
The GB thread for AU seems a little quiet right now, but im hping perhaps I can string together just 2-4 members from Aus and we can at least get a tina card molds buy going just to save on the shipping (apparently about $150+US for air freight)
@grandmeme , which state are you in?
Funny, Tina just said that there are several orders on the go for Australia and suggested we get them sent to one location and Split from here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom