New member from Chicago (1 Viewer)

nval249

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello, new member here and a few weeks ago did not even know what a Paulson chip was. I’m currently building a Paulson Classic set and looking forward to recommendations and tips from the site.

Attachments

• 644CAF82-9F81-40FE-A107-11E3C247408C.jpeg
    644CAF82-9F81-40FE-A107-11E3C247408C.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 133
Do you ever make it to Chicago for games? Me and @Polochris have been wanting to get together with a bunch of guys on here and play. Hopefully when this pandemic is over we can get a big game like this going!

Once a year with Jeff. You guys are also welcome out here. We have a bunch of Michigananders that routinely play.

We will again! Looking at Windy City Blowout 12 on July 21, 22, 23 and 24- 2021 in Barrington right now. Lets cross our fingers this virus burns off.
Jeff please let me and @Polochris know if and when this is happening we would be honored to attend and a chance to meet more members is always amazing!

Welcome! I spent a few years in Chicago after college. Love the city...just not the location of it!!

Do you ever make it to Chicago for games? Me and @Polochris have been wanting to get together with a bunch of guys on here and play. Hopefully when this pandemic is over we can get a big game like this going!
Hey, count me in for this game if it happens at any point. I'm based in Boston but just visited Chicago back in July and loved it. Would love an excuse to visit for another weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom