New Member from Canada (1 Viewer)

Zr1

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Just found out about this site the other day. Totally Awesome! I have played lots of poker but haven’t really hosted many tournaments or cash games. Was looking to see Reviews of entry level chips. Lots of info on here almost too much! Lol. I see how it can turn into a expensive hobby! Some amazing poker chips out there!

Hello and welcome! Reviews are nice and all, but in the end you just have to get samples to really see for yourself. Start saving now for the set you'll eventually want ;)

Hi Everyone. Just found out about this site the other day. Totally Awesome! I have played lots of poker but haven’t really hosted many tournaments or cash games. Was looking to see Reviews of entry level chips. Lots of info on here almost too much! Lol. I see how it can turn into a expensive hobby! Some amazing poker chips out there!
Hello and welcome neighbour
Coquitlam here!!!

Just do yourself a favor and take your time. None of these chips will magically fall off the face of the earth, but you can waste A TON of cash buying things you should not have. Go slow, get samples, and make sure the decisions you make are good for you.

Hello and welcome to a fellow Canuck, and a local, too!

If you're interested at all, I've got a sample set in the city that's free for evaluation - has a nice assortment of high end clay and plastics.

Hello and welcome to a fellow Canuck, and a local, too!

If you're interested at all, I've got a sample set in the city that's free for evaluation - has a nice assortment of high end clay and plastics.
Definitely interested

Hi and welcome. I'm in Langley too, Willoughby area.

Welcome to the site! I'm also located in Langley, small world. I have a ton of chip samples if you need to check anything out.

You guys are awesome!

Welcome to the site! I'm also located in Langley, small world. I have a ton of chip samples if you need to check anything out.
That would be great! I really have no clue where to start or what I really want!

Hi and welcome. I'm in Langley too, Willoughby area.
Thanks! I’m in Willoughby area as well. Getting busy here with so much new construction

Welcome and really take everything said above to heart...it’s spot on advise!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom